Adding new merchants to your organization will allow you to:
- Add users to any of your stores with different permission levels. More on this here.
- Create an API key for each store. More on this here.
- Set up custom dispatching rules for each store
New merchants - New Orkestro accounts within the existing organization. They are used for managing orders going through one of your stores.
Here is how you can add a new store or merchant to your account:
1. Login to the Orkestro Dashboard
2. Navigate to the ‘Settings’ page
3. Click on ‘Merchant’
4. Click ‘Add new merchant’ in the upper-right corner of the page.
5. Enter store name e.g. Pizza House Croydon under “Merchant Name”
6. Click ‘Save’