Please note that only organisation admins can change user permissions.
Here are instructions on how to change the permissions on a user
1. Login to the Orkestro Dashboard
2. Navigate to the “Settings” page
3. Click on “User Management”
4. Click on the three dots next to a user and click “Edit Permissions”
User Permissions Explained
- Admin: will have access to the entire organisation and will be able to invite and delete users.
- Manager: will have access to specific merchants set up by the admin and won't be able to invite and delete users.
Users with Admin permissions can choose which merchants a Manager can access from the Merchant Access section.