Orkestro is constructing the network that facilitates the exchange and trade of last-mile delivery services. We are developing the infrastructure that brings transparency and automation to the delivery market, empowering our partners to access a global delivery network via a single API and proprietary embeddable widgets.
Ultimately, we want to see a world where deliveries are orchestrated to optimise efficiencies and minimise waste - turning our streets greener whilst allowing local commerce to flourish.
With Orkestro, you can:
- Connect your store to over 30+ fleet services, or connect your fleet to over 10k+ stores
- Compare quotes and delivery performance of your connected fleets
- Automate dispatching by tailoring your dispatching criteria and our system will automatically book your preferred fleet service and backups when required
- Manage live orders and chat with fleets to stay connected to the progress of your delivery job
- Send branded customer notifications and tracking links to delight your customers
- Centralise customer service ticketing portal to handle all your enquiries and refund requests
How does it work:
Once an order is imported into Orkestro, the order will be automatically dispatched*. Thereafter, your order will either be successfully dispatched or will require a backup:
Successfully dispatched: Your preferred delivery partner has successfully completed the job.
Backup triggered: Your preferred delivery partner is unavailable for the job due to limited availability, thereafter, Orkestro’s logic will automatically dispatch the job to your second preferred delivery partner, and so on.
*Automatic dispatching is only activated on orders with basket values