To request a refund please submit a ticket to our Customer Support through this link: Ticket.
Alternatively, you can also submit a ticket via:
- Dashboard: You will then be directed to the website’s support homepage, where you can submit a ticket.
Please fill in all mandatory fields. Our Customer Support team will then investigate the order and forward your request to the courier responsible for further processing and investigation.
Tickets may be created because:
- the driver behaved poorly
- the order was damaged in transit
- the order was missing
- the order was picked up but never delivered
- the courier partner breached its service level agreements (SLAs)
- you experienced technical difficulties on the Orkestro platform.
If your refund request is approved before any payments have been made, you will receive a credit note along with an updated invoice. If your refund request on a delivery charge is approved after you have already made payments on the delivery charge, a credit note will be issued on your following invoice.